The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide employees with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. The Department of Labor’s (Department) Wage and Hour Division (WHD) administers and enforces the new law’s paid leave requirements. These provisions will apply from the effective date through December 31, 2020.
- The Powers and Responsibilities of Representative Payees
- When Is a Nursing Home Eviction Legal, and What Can I Do?
- Stop Using Unsafe Portable Bed Rails Immediately, National Safety Commission Warns
- How to Get Into a Nursing Home as a Medicaid Recipient
- Some Social Security Beneficiaries Can Get Retroactive Payments — But at a Cost